THE RAFFINGERS HUB.
Helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
We love talking all things business and will continue to share with you our knowledge, business growth ideas and tax planning strategies.
- How Will Brexit Impact The Property & Construction Sectors?
I think everyone agrees that Brexit will have a significant short-term and medium-term impact on the property and construction sectors, as economic disruptions always come with uncertainty, and there are numerous risks associated with this.
- Business Interruption Insurance
Last weeks ruling in the Supreme Court has given many small businesses a glimmer of hope in the latest lockdown. This will mean that many insurers face the prospect of paying out millions for loss of earnings from the lockdown.
- Raffingers Announce New Partner
Award-winning, full-service accountancy and advisory firm, Raffingers are delighted to announce the appointment of Yedidya Zaiden as its newest Partner, bringing the total number of partners at the Essex and London based firm to eleven.
- Should HMRC Defer Self-Assessment Tax Returns?
Over the past month as the self-assessment tax return deadline of 31st January loomed, HMRC has faced a growing chorus of calls to relax the requirement to submit returns by that date.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a successful business outside of just increasing profit margins and balancing the books? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ‘Beyond the Balance Sheet’ - the new podcast series created to inspire business owners to be a force to be reckoned with and celebrate their successes.
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Equity Release.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 7
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Trusts.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 6
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Estate planning options.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 5
If you love building relationships with like-minded business owners, sharing ideas and having a great time, then join us at one of our many events. We'll be announcing new dates soon!
- RAFFINGERS FOUNDATION CHARITY BALL 2019
‘Find a mask and wear it well…so your true identity none can tell’2nd Nov 2019
- 7 WAYS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Discover the 7 key ways to grow your business, and how you can use these to positively impact their profit and cashflow.22nd Nov 2019
- FUTURE PROOFING YOUR RECRUITMENT BUSINESS
Raffingers are bringing together the recruitment industry’s most successful thought leaders in order to educate recruitment business leaders on how to tackle some of the upcoming challenges that the industry is facing.23rd Jan 2020
We were hosting webinars well before Covid-19, meaning that no matter where you are, you can tune in and join the conversation.
- VAT Reverse Charge for Construction
From 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services.
- Preparing Your Business For Brexit
In this webinar we provide you with the information and resources to help you manage the changes to your business through Brexit. With new rules for trade, travel and living in the UK and EU, our aim is to provide you with the information to help y
- COVID-19 MEASURES FOR BUSINESS - UPDATE
The Government has unveiled its winter economy plans, which include the new income grant schemes, more business loan funds, and a 6 month 'Job Support Scheme' in a bid to help rebuild the economy.
- CORONAVIRUS FURLOUGH UPDATE
The second phase of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) has now been launched.
Help sheets, how-to guides and templates from the best in business.
- Customs Declarations For Goods You Bring Or Receive Into The UKFrom 1 January 2021, if you are a UK-based business bringing or receiving goods from the EU, you must complete an import declaration to get your goods through customs.
- Exporting Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021From 1 January 2021, you will need to make customs declarations when exporting goods to the EU. These rules currently apply to exporting goods to the rest of the world, including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Importing Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021The process for importing goods from the EU has changed. Businesses in Great Britain need to complete the following actions to continue importing from EU countries from 1 January 2021.
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business