THE RAFFINGERS HUB.
Helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
We love talking all things business and will continue to share with you our knowledge, business growth ideas and tax planning strategies.
- The Thoughtful Business Owner - An Interview With Amrit Santhirasenan
Amrit's inspiring story proves that it is possible to scale a start-up business whilst maintaining a healthy work life balance, if you have a team and are surrounded by people who want to push your business to success.
- Transitioning To Cloud Accounting
Why make the big leap and transition to the Cloud? When thinking of the word transitioning, the first initial feeling we all have is fear of 'change'. Cloud accounting manager, Emma, explains the benefits to your business by making this transition.
- Bigger Isn't Always Better - An Interview with Scale To Success Author Jan Cavelle
In this interview Jan talks about her first hand experience of scaling a business to morph into a bigger venture, and the challenges that comes with. Jan has known failure and success and shares her tips on how to avoid the traps.
- Low Stock Levels Affecting Pricing In The Construction Sector
We sat down with Raffingers partner, Andrew Coney, to discuss the reasons why the prices of materials have 'sky-rocketed', why stock levels have decreased and exactly what to be aware of when getting involved in the Construction sector.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a successful business outside of just increasing profit margins and balancing the books? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ‘Beyond the Balance Sheet’ - the new podcast series created to inspire business owners to be a force to be reckoned with and celebrate their successes.
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Equity Release.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 7
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Trusts.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 6
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Estate planning options.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 5
- Free Business Consultation When You Join The Raffingers Tribe...
As a member of The Raffingers Tribe we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to meet with one of our highly experienced business advisors on a no charge, no obligation basis.
- 1 Month Free Xero Subscription For First Time Users
As a member of the Raffingers Tribe, we are delighted to offer you a 1 month free subscription for Xero to all Tribe Members who are not currently subscribed to Xero.
- Free Business Valuation
As members of the Raffingers Tribe, we are pleased to be able to offer you a free market valuation of your business.
- Guidance on writing a business plan
The business plan is an essential tool, whether it is for raising finance or for putting management’s objectives into writing. In either event, a business plan will give a business some form of direction and goals, and hence enable management to mon
- PROFIT FIRST WITH BILLIE ANNE GRIGG
In this webinar, Profit First Certified Professionals Lee Manning and Billie Anne Grigg will be discussing how the Profit First method can help your business achieve systematic growth year over year!
- BUSINESS GROWTH: PLANNING & EXECUTING
In this webinar, Raffingers Partner Lee Manning gives his expertise, for the most effective way in which a business should scale and grow.
If you love building relationships with like-minded business owners, sharing ideas and having a great time, then join us at one of our many events. We'll be announcing new dates soon!
- RAFFINGERS FOUNDATION CHARITY BALL 2019
‘Find a mask and wear it well…so your true identity none can tell’2nd Nov 2019
- 7 WAYS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Discover the 7 key ways to grow your business, and how you can use these to positively impact their profit and cashflow.22nd Nov 2019
- FUTURE PROOFING YOUR RECRUITMENT BUSINESS
Raffingers are bringing together the recruitment industry’s most successful thought leaders in order to educate recruitment business leaders on how to tackle some of the upcoming challenges that the industry is facing.23rd Jan 2020
- Ask An Accountant
In this Facebook LIVE event, Barry will be opening up his brain for "Ask an Accountant".9th Feb 2021
We were hosting webinars well before Covid-19, meaning that no matter where you are, you can tune in and join the conversation.
- Tax Strategies For The Property Sector
We all know the world of tax is a minefield, and businesses in any industry that don’t regularly review their finances run the risk of being either non-compliant or paying more tax than they need to.
- Profit First
What if you could have profit guaranteed? Based on the methodology outlined in Mike Michalowicz's best selling book - Profit First, our system has been designed to make your business more profitable than it has ever been.
- R&D For Construction
The construction industry accounts for only 3% of all R&D tax relief claims submitted. While HMRC statistics show many industries in the UK are waking up to the benefits of R&D tax credits, the potential is far greater in the construction industry.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Exit Planning for Recruitment
Raffingers Recruitment specialist accountant and advisor - Lee Manning was joined by Bradley Placks who has over 25 years of experience within the Recruitment industry, to discuss mergers, acquisitions and exit planning.
Help sheets, how-to guides and templates from the best in business.
- The Startup Business KitThe Fina ncial, Tax and Accounting Considerations of Starting a New B usiness With this handy reference guide to starting a business, you should be able to successfully handle many of the problems encountered in starting and running a business.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Exit Planning - Webinar SlidesIn this webinar you will discover how merging or acquiring another business can give you the chance to grow your market share and achieve your business goal and how exit planning allows you to transition your business to new ownership.
- VAT Reverse Charge for Building and Construction - FAQsFrom 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services. Here's our FAQs to help you in preparing for this change.
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business