HOW WE CAN HELP.
We work with agencies of all sizes, from start-ups through to some of the largest independent companies in the sector. Therefore, we have a wealth of knowledge and understand the risks, challenges and opportunities open to you. Whether you are a permanent or temporary recruitment agency, we will help you thrive in the difficult recruitment market.
- Merging or acquiring another business can give you the chance to grow your market share and achieve your business goals. Our strategic advisers will ensure you are taking the right steps in order to make the best decisions moving forward.
- Whether you are looking to raise finance for a particular project, thinking about growing through acquisition or looking to sell, our Raising Finance team has the expertise to help you achieve the right solution for your business.
- We will create a cashflow forecast for you so that you can gain a deeper understanding of your finances and treat the underlying causes of poor cashflow.
- Guidance on tax-efficient ways for retaining and incentivising key employees, such as EMIs.
- We can handle payrolls for businesses with 2 to 200 employees, as well as ensuring you are compliant with the auto-enrolment scheme.
- It's time to get profitable! Our Cashflow Improvement System ensures the financial health of your business. Month to month, you'll experience your business becoming more and more financially healthy AND profitable.
- Learn how to manage your money, be smart with your choices and take control of your finances instead of them controlling you.
- Our team of marketing specialists will help you to develop an integrated marketing strategy that will be designed with your business goals in mind.
- Exit planning allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a managed and systematic way. Whether you want to sell, pass on to a family member or just simply take a step back – taking time to plan now will benefit all involved.
- We can help you decide if you need to use factoring, what KPI’s you should be measuring, help with your projections, and generally get your agency off the ground.
RECRUITMENT CASE STUDY
Miles Nicholls - Director at City Executive
Miles Nicholls discusses how Raffingers and Xero have transformed his recruitment business, enabling him to access all of his financial information in one place in order to help drive his business forward. Since working with Raffingers they have a much tighter view of day-to-day metrics allowing them to know month to month and quarter to quarter how much revenue they are going to be generating.
- Best In Class: Technology For RecruitmentThe solutions we offer in this document are those that are the most common and which we have tried and tested for our recruitment clients.
- Should Your Recruitment Agency Be Using EMIs?Enterprise Management Incentives Checklist For Recruitment
- Selling your recruitment businessThe recruitment sector is notorious for sales and acquisitions. If your exit strategy is to sell your business, early planning is vital to ensure you obtain the maximum value for your agency.
- Tax Tips For Recruitment AgenciesThese tips are here to help you get more from your recruitment agency and ensure you are running as tax efficiently as possible.
YOUR RECRUITMENT CHAMPIONS
Though being recruitment sector specialists, you can expect unique insights and expert advice to help you run a sustainable and successful recruitment business.
Lee has been at Raffingers since he was a boy in short trousers. His passion is helping clients succeed, grow and be cash rich. One of a few Profit First Certified Professionals in the UK that can really make a positive difference to owner managed businesses and he loves to investigate new technology to see how it can improve the efficiencies within businesses. He specialises in helping recruitment companies from start ups to multi office agencies and is not camera shy being our inhouse webinar guru.
Claire started at Raffingers as a Cloud Manager in April 2019. She graduated from university with a first degree in Accountancy and Finance and now helps Recruitment business owners implement technology into their businesses in order to help them stay on top of their numbers and streamline their processes.
THE RAFFINGERS HUB
We love to talk business and will continue to share with you our business advice and tax planning strategies, helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
- The Recruitment Industry’s Role In Recovering From A Recession
By keeping an eye on these five main issues, it will help you get through a tricky period coming out of lockdown and ensure you are best placed during the recession that we will face over years to come.
- Budget 2021: Response For Recruitment Industry
Well, I have never experienced a budget where there were so many leaks before the actual event that it was pretty much an anti-climax, however, there were a few big announcements that need to be mentioned that will affect the recruitment sector.
- What Does 2021 Look Like For Recruitment Agencies?
As I deal with a large number of recruitment companies I thought I would give you my personal opinion of what 2021 will look like for those companies and a few tips of what they should do now to be fully prepared for what is going to be very tough.
- Impact Of Coronavirus On Recruitment
The recruitment industry is normally the first industry to suffer in a recession, but also one of the first to fight back when they start coming out of it.