THE RAFFINGERS HUB.
Helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
We love talking all things business and will continue to share with you our knowledge, business growth ideas and tax planning strategies.
- What Are The Tax Benefits Of Having An Electric Vehicle?
What are the tax benefits both for the employer and the employee in switching to fully electric company cars and certain hybrids?
- From Accountants to Accountancy Partners
I have always personally liked to think we are the client’s unofficial business partner. It’s who we are – always on their side, always willing to help and always willing to go that extra mile to bring our skills and experience to bear on a problem.
- Tax From The Trenches: Richard’s Face Was An Absolute Picture
I was introduced to a client and from our short conversation on the phone, I felt pretty sure that there were some qualifying activities and projects and was certainly more than happy to invest half a day to go and speak with Richard about it.
- Help! I Can't Repay My Bounce Back Loan...
One of the measures the government introduced during the pandemic, was the ability to obtain a coronavirus bounce back loan. Now, a year on, banks have begun writing to businesses reminding them that repayments are due to start soon.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a successful business outside of just increasing profit margins and balancing the books? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ‘Beyond the Balance Sheet’ - the new podcast series created to inspire business owners to be a force to be reckoned with and celebrate their successes.
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Equity Release.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 7
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Trusts.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 6
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Estate planning options.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 5
If you love building relationships with like-minded business owners, sharing ideas and having a great time, then join us at one of our many events. We'll be announcing new dates soon!
- What's In The Briefcase?
We all know that the Budget can be full of information that takes a long time to digest. That’s why you should join us on 4th March @ 9.30AM for ‘What’s In The Briefcase?' - our LIVE panel discussion hosted by Raffingers Partner – Neill Staff4th Mar 2021
- Let's Talk Tax
In this LIVE Facebook event, Neill Staff will be opening up his brain for an open discussion on 'all things tax'.23rd Mar 2021
- Ask An Accountant
On Tuesday 13th April at 3PM we are going LIVE on both our Facebook & Youtube channels in our second #AskAnAccountant.13th Apr 2021
We were hosting webinars well before Covid-19, meaning that no matter where you are, you can tune in and join the conversation.
- Tech for Charities
In this webinar, Raffingers Partner - Suda Ratnam shows you how different technologies can help you to improve every aspect of your charity.
- VAT Reverse Charge for Construction
From 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services.
- Preparing Your Business For Brexit
In this webinar we provide you with the information and resources to help you manage the changes to your business through Brexit. With new rules for trade, travel and living in the UK and EU, our aim is to provide you with the information to help y
- COVID-19 MEASURES FOR BUSINESS - UPDATE
The Government has unveiled its winter economy plans, which include the new income grant schemes, more business loan funds, and a 6 month 'Job Support Scheme' in a bid to help rebuild the economy.
Help sheets, how-to guides and templates from the best in business.
- Customs Declarations For Goods You Bring Or Receive Into The UKFrom 1 January 2021, if you are a UK-based business bringing or receiving goods from the EU, you must complete an import declaration to get your goods through customs.
- Exporting Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021From 1 January 2021, you will need to make customs declarations when exporting goods to the EU. These rules currently apply to exporting goods to the rest of the world, including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Importing Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021The process for importing goods from the EU has changed. Businesses in Great Britain need to complete the following actions to continue importing from EU countries from 1 January 2021.
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business