25 May 2017
Join us on Thursday 25 May at 11am – 12pm.
Are you spending more time than you expected in your cloud accounting software or are you still using a traditional desktop package?
Cloud accounting streamlines the bookkeeping process, yet we are finding that many businesses are still struggling to get to grips with the software and are spending more time than necessary performing their day-to-day tasks.
Our next cloud webinar will concern time efficiency and our tips for using features of the cloud to save you and your team valuable time.
The webinar will discuss:
- Common mistakes that cost time and our solutions, such as not reconciling the bank account or not using the option to import data from other systems to your advantage.
- The best time saving add-ons:
- Receipt Bank – no one should be manually entering invoices, receipts or expenses in their cloud accounting software. Receipt Bank takes away this burden through accurately capturing the data you need from these documents.
- Futrli – this add-on visualises your data, allowing you to spot trends and really understand your business’ performance instantly, forget trying to analyse spreadsheets.
- Insightly – a CRM and project management app that helps businesses manage customers more efficiently.
- Payroll – combining payroll with your cloud software is incredibly easy and means that everything is kept in one place.
If you have any questions prior to the webinar that you would like answering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.