HMRC has details of all property transactions dating back many years, therefore if you’ve been receiving rental income and haven’t declared it, then you may well receive a letter from HMRC.
The Let Property Campaign and Worldwide Disclosure Facility are two schemes that give you the opportunity to get your tax affairs up-to-date. At this webinar we will provide advice on these two schemes, why you should be making use of them and what a ‘typical disclosure’ would involve.
Topics of discussion
- Does HMRC know you haven’t declared rental income?
- What is the Let Property Campaign and who can use it?
- Worldwide Disclosure Facility for offshore rental income
- Are there any risks involved with disclosing income through the schemes?
Tuesday 18 September 2018
11am-12pm (30 minute presentation with 30 minute Q&A)
- Neill Staff, Tax Partner and Property Specialist