Get rapid answers to any tax and business-related queries you have through our recruitment sector helpline.
We are pleased to announce that we have launched a free helpline for recruitment agencies – email@example.com. Whether you have a question on your tax return, are looking for funding options or want advice on the best IT software, our team is here to support you.
We have the following team available to answer any questions you have on:
- Tax. Our tax team includes an ex HMRC Inspector and can advise you on your personal tax return, what expenses are allowable, whether you are eligible for Research and Development tax credits, advice should you ever receive a tax enquiry letter and everything in between – including IHT and how to protect your wealth now and in the future.
- Payroll and auto enrolment. Whether you outsource your payroll or look after it in-house, our team is here to answer any questions you may have.
- Bookkeeping. Using cloud accounting software, or thinking about using Cloud Accounting software? Our team can advise you on the best bookkeeping packages and what you should be looking out for. We also have a small business team who can provide you with any training or help you with any problems you are encountering with your existing system.
- Internal Systems. Concerned your internal systems are holding you back? Through working with agencies of all sizes, we can advise on the best systems that you should be integrating to speed up your internal processes and save your team time.
- Funding. Looking to set-up, grow, sell, or need a short-term fix to help with your cash flow. We can provide independent advice on the best solutions for you.
- Business Advice: Uncertain whether you are in a position to grow, should recruit more employees, expand overseas, when the right time to sell is? Our team can help point you in the right direction.
We are accountants that specialise in the recruitment sector and have a mission to help businesses fulfil their ambitions. Therefore, in 2018 we will be providing recruitment agencies with a free helpline – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whatever your question, we will direct your email to an internal expert who will get back to you promptly.
Please note, this is purely an advice helpline. We will point you in the right direction and guide you as much as we can. If your query requires additional work, we will provide you with a proposal and quote accordingly.
We look forward to hearing from you.