After the huge success of our Charity Ball in 2017, which raised over £12,000! We are pleased to bring you our 2018 Charity Ball, which will be bigger and better. This exclusive and exciting event is a great opportunity for you to bring together your friends, family, work colleagues and clients for a fantastic evening, whilst at the same time raising money for ovarian and pancreatic cancer causes. You can expect:
- A superb three course dinner and wine
- Live Entertainment from Frog on a Rocket
- Wowed by our Cabaret Musician (as seen on TV!)
- Silent Auction
- Raffle (which has concert tickets, iPads and restaurant vouchers up for grabs)
- Plenty of Dancing
1920s dress is not compulsory, but if you want to get involved think Peaky Blinder (three-piece suits and peaked caps) and flapper dresses.
Where will your money go?
Every single penny raised will go:
- Directly to research projects conducted by Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund and Ovarian Cancer Action
- Directly to families affected by pancreatic or ovarian cancer and experiencing financial difficulties. This money is used to help with costs, such as private counselling for any family members, training and equipment
Sponsors and Donations
Without the generosity of our clients and friends, this ball would not be possible. If you are able to donate a gift for our auction or raffle, we would be extremely grateful.
Alternatively, we also have sponsorship options available in our Charity Ball Brochure, given out to all 150 attendees.
- Half page advert – £50
- Full page advert – £100
- Double page spread – £150
- Inside front cover £150
- Inside back cover £150
- Back page £200
To donate a prize or to book an advertising slot, contact email@example.com.
Date: Saturday 15 September 2018
Venue: Prince Regent Chigwell, Manor Road, London, IG8 8AE
Time: 6:30pm drinks reception (7pm sit down meal)
Tickets are £75 per person, or, tables of 10 are available for £700. To book your tickets contact firstname.lastname@example.org.