From April 2019, ALL businesses that are VAT registered and have a turnover above the VAT threshold of £85,000 will need to change the way in which they submit VAT returns.
Making Tax Digital for VAT requires businesses to use compatible software to capture business transactions, prepare the VAT return and send and receive information to and from HMRC via an API enabled software.
But, are you ready?
To ensure you are prepared for Making Tax Digital join us at our next webinar where we will discuss:
- What your new responsibilities are?
- Can you continue to use spreadsheets?
- What cloud accounting software you should be using?
- What records you must keep digitally?
Thursday 11 October 2018
11am-12pm (30 minute presentation with 30 minute Q&A)
- Lee Manning, Partner and Cloud Accounting Specialist
Join the webinar by clicking on the registration link below. To read more about your Making Tax Digital requirements, download our document: Making Tax Digital for Business and VAT.Register Here