Overseas Property Investors | Raffingers

Our Partner and Property Sector specialist Barry is talking about tax issues you need to be aware of when investing in UK property overseas. Find out more about the non-resident landlord scheme in this video and the compliance burdens associated when buying a UK property from abroad.

If you would like more information on ATED and your status, please contact Barry on barry.soraff@raffingers.co.uk or call him on 020 3146 1603.