This edition is a must read for anyone who is self-employed, or receives dividends from their company as we look at HMRC’s recent announcement, which will see the mortgage application process streamlined. HMRC is withdrawing paper copies of SA302 for mortgage applications. This means it will now be easier for those applying for a mortgage to retrieve the information they require. No longer will you have to wait for your accountant to contact HMRC and wait for a printout of the SA302, which often delays mortgage applications. Read more in our newsletter.
We also welcome Neill’s latest blog. This month he looks at hobbies and why if you make regular income from something you consider a “hobby”, you may actually need to pay tax.
In this edition we also discuss:
- A new way of Accounting
- Raffingers Promote Neill Staff to Partner and begin trading as an LLP
- Our Next Webinar – Is your business running as efficiently as possible?
- Key Tax Dates for September 2017
- Xero Add-On of the Month – Chaser
- Raffingers Foundation Charity Ball