Lee Manning, Partner at Raffingers, will be discussing maximising business wealth and tax efficient trading for recruitment businesses at ARC’s Network Meeting in September.
Lee will be discussing:
- Financial planning – what should you be spending money on right now.
- Risk Management – everything you do from sending a CV out to a client through to supplying temporary workers has inherent risk. Do you have anything in place to mitigate this?
- Agency Pricing Strategies – where do you sit in the market? Do you offer discounts that are attracting the right clients?
- Capacity Planning – are you planning for short-term or long-term sales projections?
- Credit Control – do you have sufficient processes in place and are you aware of your debtor days?
The cost to attend is £30+VAT for non-members and free for ARC members. However, pre-registration is essential as places are limited. To book your place, call ARC on 01273 777 997 or for more information visit ARC’s website.
ARC is a professional trade association representing recruitment consultancies across all sectors.