Join us Thursday 9th November from 11am – 12pm
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been the talk of the town ever since being announced last year in April. With changes coming into effect from the 25th May 2018, time really is running out to make sure your organisation complies with the new rules.
With fears of being fined millions and organisations panicking to ensure their data processing measures are adequate, there really can’t be any room for error on breach of personal data once this legislation comes.
GDPR will affect all organisations…including charities. Your charity will need to think about how they’ll need to contact donors whilst fundraising, how they ask for consent and how to manage data in order to successfully avoid data breaches.
Join us and you’ll find out:
- Basics of GDPR – New principles and conditions
- How your charity can gain consent for new and existing customer data
- Opting in and opting out
- Data subject rights
- How your charity can prepare for the new rules
- Keeping your data up-to-date
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Brief overview of Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
If you have any questions prior to the webinar that you would like to be answered, contact firstname.lastname@example.org