Join us Tuesday 12 December from 11am – 12pm
Like it or not, the GDPR is coming. If you operate in the EU, have clients that operate in the EU or process data of EU citizens you will need to comply with the new regulations by 25 May 2018.
With fines of up to 4% of global annual turnover or €20million (whichever is greater) for breaching the new regulations, it is essential you are beginning to implement plans and strategies to protect your data and make your business compliant.
GDPR will affect all organisations…including recruitment agencies. Your agency will need to think about how it will contact candidates, how you will get candidates and clients to consent to your communications and how you will communicate with your candidates about what data you are capturing and why.
Join us on our webinar to find out:
- What the GDPR involves – the principles and conditions
- How your recruitment agency should gain consent for new and existing customer data
- Opting in and opting out, plus ideal retention periods
- Data subject rights
- What your agency needs to do to prepare for the new rules
- Keeping your data up-to-date
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Brief overview of Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
If you have any questions prior to the webinar that you would like to be answered, contact email@example.com