Confirmation of Direct Debit Instruction
The company name which will appear on your Bank Statement against the Direct Debits will be Raffingers LLP.
Your Direct Debit Instruction will be confirmed to you by email within 3 working days or not later than 10 working days.Any changes to the frequency or amount of your collections will be advised to you 10 working days in advance.
We will lodge your Direct Debit Instruction against the account provided within the next 10 working days.
Direct Debit Guarantee
The Direct Debit Scheme is protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee. Here is a copy for your records:
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Raffingers LLP will notify you ten working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Raffingers LLP to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Raffingers LLP or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Raffingers LLP asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building
society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.