‘Find a mask and wear it well…so your true identity none can tell’
Join us for our Charity Ball on Saturday 2 November at Woolston Manor, Chigwell.
We are excited to be hosting our Ball for the third year running, which this year will be a Masquerade. You can expect:
- A superb three course dinner and wine
- Live Entertainment from Frog on a Rocket
- Special Guests
- Silent Auction
- Plenty of Dancing
Black Tie/ Masquerade.
Where will your money go?
Join us and raise money for:
- Research projects conducted by Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund and Ovarian Cancer Action
- Families affected by pancreatic or ovarian cancer and experiencing financial difficulties. Funds are available to help with costs, such as private counselling.
Sponsors and Donations
Without the generosity of our clients and friends, this ball would not be possible. If you are able to donate a gift for our auction or raffle, we would be extremely grateful.
Alternatively, we also have sponsorship options available in our Charity Ball Brochure, given out to all 100 attendees.
- Half page advert – £50
- Full page advert – £100
- Double page spread – £150
- Inside front cover £150
- Inside back cover £150
- Back page £200
To donate a prize or to book an advertising slot, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Saturday 2 November 2019
Venue: Woolston Manor, Abridge Road, Chigwell, Essex IG7 6BX
Time: 6:30pm drinks reception (7pm sit down meal)
Tickets are £60 per person or Tables of 10 for £550.
We would love for you to join us on the night. Make sure you don’t miss out by reserving your place now via the button below or contacting Michelle.Calder@Raffingers.co.uk.Reserve Your Place