Welcome to our monthly newsletter.
Cloud Accounting is helping organisations reduce costs and time, whilst still meeting the demands of the not-for-profit sector. Therefore, this month we are holding a Cloud Open Evening, which will focus on Xero and is an excellent opportunity for you to not only learn more about the benefits of cloud accounting, but to really get to grips with the features of the software and how they can help your organisation. The evening will focus on:
- Tips and tricks to make Xero even easier to use
- The latest updates
- Information on how the Add-on partners can improve efficiencies, featuring ReceiptBank, CrunchBoards, GoCardless and many more
Our Cloud Accounting team will be on hand throughout the night to demo these apps, as well as real time reporting and forecasting tools. There will also be fifteen minute meetings available for anyone that would like to troubleshoot any problems or receive one to one support. If you would like to attend, please register your interest today.
In this edition we also discuss:
- Charitable Giving: Why do the Under 30s donate the least?
- The National Living Wage is Coming
- Charity Risk and Growth Webinar – Full Video
- XERO: App of the Month